CNC Machine & Lathe Operators
Manpower of Shelby Township is recruiting for high-volume CNC Operators in Sterling Heights. This growing metal manufacturing plant is boasting generous overtime, direct hire opportunities, a safe and diverse work environment.
We offer competitive pay starting from $20/hr based upon experience.
• Read and understand blueprint designs.
• Set up machinery for production.
• Rework metal to create the blueprint design.
• Measure and verify all calculations prior to setting up the machinery.
• Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
• Complete routine maintenance of their machinery.
• Enter all relevant codes to specify the feed, speed, and cut of any toolpath for a CNC.
• Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Willingness to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
• 2nd shift: 2pm–10:30pm
• 3rd shift: 10pm–6:30am
Select 'Apply now' and a recruiter will reach out within 24 hours.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations and will work to meet your needs.